Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Hairstyles ♥

  Yes yes yes, I know summer is ALMOST over.  But the summery season will still be with us several weeks, and why not take advantage of that with some pretty hairstyles?  The video below has some AWESOME tutorials for fun, easy hairstyles that are both cute and keep you cool in the heat.


The first hairstyle she does (the "Cute Side Bun") I tried the other day - and it is really easy and super comfortable.  Plus it looks casual + cute.  What more could a girl ask for?  I can't wait to try the others!

Don't forget the beachy waves either!

  The best way I've found to do the style above is to first wash my hair and blow dry it.  Then, because my hair tends to be frizzy, I put in hot rollers and let those stay in my hair about an hour.  After that, I take my hair down and twirl a section of the top layer into a lock that I then run the straightening iron over.  I repeat that across the top section, and voila - beachy waves!  If your hair doesn't tend to hold curl very well, you can always spray your hair with water and sleep with it in a bun to create a similar effect.

Picture from Pinterest.com

LinkWithin