Thursday, August 16, 2012

and when you scan the radio, I hope this song will guide you home

  Wanted to share some songs I've been learning on the piano recently. :)  The first one is "June Barcarolle" by Tchaikovsky.


  Mine was a different arrangement then the video above (I think - it sounded like there were more chords in her version), but it was SO enjoyable to play once I figured out the fingering and everything.  I don't have pedals for my piano since I play on my keyboard, but I've been trying to move my feet with the pedal marks as if I had pedals and boy, THAT'S NOT EASY.  I also learned a theme from the ballet "Swan Lake", but I couldn't find the exact one on YouTube.

  Here's the one I'm learning right now:

  It sounds like a carousel lol.

  Sorry for the lack of updates, by the way!  College just started, and so I've been pretty busy with that and my family.  However, I have many more posts in mind and I'm also possibly going to have Eternal Simplicity's first giveaway soon, so keep an eye out for that. ;)  Oh, and if anyone would like to do any guest posts, please shoot me an email!   I'd be more than honored.

LinkWithin