Friday, July 27, 2012

You can see it in my eyes, you can read it on my lips.


As you can see, we have a new layout! :D  I wanted to go for a more simpler feel so you could see things easier and so it wasn't so busy. Also, you can now subscribe to the blog by email.  Just use the little form on the left of this page. :) I'm seriously considering removing my "Members" widget from the page, not because I'm ashamed of them (far from it!) but I kind of want to encourage people to subscribe by email instead of the blogger page.  People seem to like this feature and (as Angelyn put it), it's a little more personal. 

Do you guys like the new layout? What is your opinion on subscribing/following?  Do you think I should keep the "Members" Widget?

5 comments:

Marianela said...

I think it looks pretty nice! :) I follow blogs more easily through Google Friend Connect, but it's totally up to you if you decide to change that.

Hope you have a great day!

Lydia said...

Thanks, Nela! :D To be honest, I do too lol. I'll just think about it a little while. Hope you have a great day, too! :)

Angelyn said...

Aw yay, there I am! :D This is a beautiful new layout, I really like it - white and simplicity. Beautiful! And I'm an inspiring blog in your links page /flails in happiness

Marian said...

Love the new layout (especially the fonts!). I guess I follow blogs two ways--"membership"/following and my blog list, which is handy for following non-Blogger blogs.

Lydia said...

@ Angelyn: Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I've seen some blogs recently (including yours, hint hint) that were just so clean and simple and beautiful. :) And of course you're in my inspiring links page! Every site we've been on together I've just like, fangirled over your layouts and such. *nod nod nod*

@ Marian: Thank you! I had SUCH trouble deciding which fonts I wanted, so I'm glad you like them. :D Hmmmm interesting to know. I may just leave both options for a little while, ya know? :)

LinkWithin