Saturday, August 25, 2012

YOU'RE IT : 32 Questions Get to Know Me Tag!

I was tagged by Angel from Beautifymeeh to answers these questions. :) So here we go!

  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes, I think so.  It's cute, and it seems really sweet and loving without being creepy haha.
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Mmmm...I like short (not TOO short) flowy dresses better I think.
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I have one ring with little diamonds in it that I got for my 16th birthday, and I wear it a lot.  So yes, I guess so!
  4. Is your hair up or down today? It's down.  And curly! :D
  5. Do you straighten your hair? I do sometimes.  I roll it first, and then use the straightening iron.  I usually straighten it again the next day, too.
  6. Favorite mascara? My favorite is Bare Escentuals' Flawless Definition Mascara in black.  But I use another one because it's better for you.
  7. Do you get your nails done? No.  I do them myself. :)
  8. Small or large purses? Large. :)
  9. Jeans or sweats? Haha sweats.  I've gotten so addicted to sweat pants.
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?  No, not usually.  Sometimes for a funeral I end up having to wear more uncomfortable items, but otherwise no.
  11. Do you text message a lot? I used to more than I do now.  I'm more of a Facebook message person.
  12. Whats your favorite color? Purple.
  13. Heels or flats? Heels, but I usually wear flats because I have some lower back pain, and heels sometimes hurt it.
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? I have before.  I usually feel more comfortable in makeup, but yeah I would.
  15. Walmart or Target? Target.
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best! I don't think it's the BEST, but I do use it some. 
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? I have big ones for my face, if that makes sense.  Because I'm a smaller person I have to be careful not to buy things that overwhelm me.
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? That depends too haha.  If I'm going somewhere I put on more makeup.  So that paired with doing my hair and getting dressed usually takes at least 30 minutes.  I usually get ready in about 15-20 minutes on regular school days.
  19. Gold or silver? Silver.
  20. Do you like to wear dresses?Yes, but I usually wear pants.
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? No, it's been a week lol.  And now he's back at college.
  22. Do you like to hold hands? Yeah. :)
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? There hair and how tall they are.
  24. Do you like making eye contact?  It's according to who it's with.
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? No lol.  I prefer vanilla.
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?About a 7 or 8.  It's according to how long I've been shopping, and what I'm buying.
  27. Do you yell a lot? No.  I'm loud though. xD
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I wear sweatpants.
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No.  Be yourself. :)
  30. What makeup could you not live without? Probably my Bare Escentuals' Mineral Veil to knock off that shine on my face.
  31. Do you fall in love easily? Yeah actually I do.  I'm working on it haha. ;)
  32. Do you have cramps? Not right this minute, but when I do they're KILLER.

I tag everyone that reads this! :)

LinkWithin