Tuesday, August 21, 2012

25 Questions

1. Do YOU HAVE ANY PETS?  No actually, I don't.  I used to have two fish though, who I named Napoleon and Wonka. :)

2. NAME 3 THINGS THAT ARE PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO YOU. My water glass, a list of study questions from my Biology class (smothered in green ink from writing out long answers), and my ear buds which are in my ears haha.


3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW?
It's so sunny!  I went outside and collected a bunch of specimens for my Biology class, and it was a perfect day for it.  It's nice and cool, too.

4. DO YOU DRIVE? IF SO, HAVE YOU CRASHED?
I do drive, but no I have never crashed (thank goodness).

5. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
6:50 am. :)



6. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWERED? Saturday.  


7. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? The last one I fully watched was The Lorax.  It was so cute!  I also technically watched some old movie called Montana since then, but I fell asleep.

8. WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE SAY?  
The last one I sent said "Helllllooooooo".  It was to my Mom haha.

9. WHAT'S YOUR RINGTONE? 
I don't have a cellphone. :(  I have an iPod.

10. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?
Nope.

11. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? 
I've never tried it, but I really want to!

12. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR GROCERIES?
Gosh, all over the place.  Whole Foods, Lowes Foods, and Food Lion mainly.

13. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP FASTER?
Nope.

14. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?  One big sister. :D

15. DO YOU HAVE A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
I have a laptop, but my family has a desktop too.

16. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
18 in September, baby! :)

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES?
  No.  I wear glasses as fashion sometimes though.

18. DO YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR? No.

19. TELL ME SOMETHING YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO TODAY. 
Well I finally finished my homework, so I guess the rest of my night will be just chilling and watching TV, getting on the internet, and such.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Saturday.  I'm an emotional person lol . ^_^

21. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT PIZZA TOPPING?
Peppers!  I love it mixed with onions on my pizza. :D

22. DO YOU PREFER HAMBURGERS OR CHEESEBURGERS? 
I don't really eat meat now, but when I did I liked this hamburger my mom would make and put on a hamburger bun with fresh garlic and mayo.  It was delicious!

23. HAVE YOU PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER?  Not that I can remember.  I know of times where I got very little sleep, but none where I didn't sleep at all.  I think that would be fun to try though!

24. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?  Blue. :)

25. CAN YOU TASTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEPSI & COKE?
Yes!  I like coke better. :)

I'm tagging all of my watchers, and anyone else that would like to do this survey! :D

Also, I'm thinking about *possibly* making almost slideshow style YouTube videos for some of my tutorials/fashion posts.  What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do it why not...seems like it will be a lot of fun. I was wondering if you would like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC

LinkWithin