Friday, August 3, 2012

"The Summer of Pink" {Fashion Post} || Guest post by Nela

(My little brother Henry and I)



blouse:wal-mart//tank-top:wal-mart//skirt:an attic find//necklace:gift from a relative//flip-flops:Dollar General




When I was a youngster, back when everything seemed new to me, pink was my ultimate favorite color, I kid you not. ;) Ever since I watched the Pink Power Ranger in action during the TV shows on Saturday mornings, my love for pink grew even stronger and stronger. As of late, my love for pink has died down a bit, but hasn't been forgotten. I think the reason why I like this outfit so much is because it brings back the memories that I had for the color pink. (Plus, people say that it brings out the color of my skin, but I really don't know if that's true. ;) )

What's your favorite color?

Hello! I'm Nela Holmes, an authoress of "Beloved Star" & Nel's Home Cooking. My hobbies and passions are photography, martial arts, cooking, baking, exercising, reading, writing, and of course, blogging. ;) I am a sinner saved by the grace of God through faith in the work of His Son, Jesus Christ. 
So come on over and visit for awhile. I would love to meet you. :)


LinkWithin