Thursday, August 2, 2012

Awesome song alert - "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons



  Imagine Dragons is a new Indie rock band I discovered recently and I'm extremely impressed - especially with their song "Radioactive".  The song is  a mix of calm music and singing (somewhat like Coldplay) and heavy instrumentals coupled with loud singing (like Awolnation).  It's an emotional song, but also seems to me a bit revengeful (think of "Waiting for the End" by Linkin Park).  Oh, and it's EXTREMELY good in HD.  So turn that sucker's quality up to 1080p - it's worth it.

My favorite lyrics:

"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa."


  Give it a try, and listen to some of their other songs, too. :)

LinkWithin