I love the clasp on this bag. It has a little rectangular lever that you push to open and close the bag.
1. Tissues. This is something my mom always insists I have. They really does come in handy - I like the ones with my initial. :D
2. Wallet. I have had this wallet since I was eleven. And it is still looks like, brand new. And it's Hello Kitty! She'll always be in fashion. ;D
3. Notebook and pen. This is something I rarely use, but I always feel a lot more comfortable knowing I have paper I can jot something on.
4. Gum. Which is probably really old and gross by now. But I'm an open gum addict.
5. Mechanical pencil. For all my pencil needs.
6. Pepper spray. My dad is really big on teaching me self defense...so yeah. Better watch out, cuz I'm packing.
7. Hand sanitizer. Because you know that there are tons of germs on everything you touch. I use this stuff all the time.
8. FM radio transmitter. This is for my iPod touch which I haven't been carrying lately because I've been going places where I don't really need to contact anyone. But when I listen to my iPod in the car, I have to have this little sucker.
9. Ibuprofen tablets. I have lower back pain a lot, and I carry this with me just in case if I hurt it while I'm out.
Also for what it's worth, I usually carry my wayfarer sunglasses and keys, but I keep them in my hand - like, I don't always put them in my bag. Sometimes my iPod is in my bag, too. But this is just the stuff that is generally ALWAYS in my purse! :)
What's in YOUR purse?