A few weeks ago I wanted to do a cute, everyday makeup look. I looked up some tutorials on YouTube to get some ideas, and here's what I came up with!
1. First, put on all your face makeup. Use a brighter pink colored blush for your cheeks. I used Tarte's Glisten for mine.
2. Take a little bit of a brownish/orange color and cover your whole eyelid. I used Shimmering Gold by Tarte, which isn't nearly as gold as it sounds like.
3. Use a brown eyeliner pencil and line your upper lash line, winging it out quite a bit until it reaches your last eyelash. Bring the wing down to your lower lash line and line your lower lash line half way. Blend the lines with a brush to make it softer and more sweet. If you have black hair with tan skin, you could use a black eye pencil but brown looks good on fair skin, light hair, etc.
4. Take a light sparkly/shimmery champagne or other light color and line your inner tear duct. Line the rest of your lower lash line with this color.
5. Finish off the look with a berry red lipstick color.