Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sarah Hyland's Style Picspam

    Sarah Hyland plays Haley Dunphy on the show Modern Family, and I've always admired her fashion sense.  Since she's petite (like me)  and looks young for here age (also like me), I often look at the outfit I'm putting on and think, "Is this something Sarah Hyland might be dressed in?"  And a lot of the times, it is! (YAY)  The picture above shows a way to steal her style, and the pictures below give some other ideas.



Kinda a grainy photo, but I love her cardigan in this one!

Pinterest tells me this is Sarah Hyland, but it looks more like Vanessa Hudgens to me.  Anyway, I like her curly hair and the big bag.

The necklaces with the plain, casual top is a nice touch.

 I like the bright yellow top.

Her hair!

I have a hat almost identical to this.  I'm going to have to drag it out again!

I really like the boots over the pants.

Pictures from Pinterest.com

3 comments:

Marian said...

I love her hairstyles! I also have a couple of pairs of lace-up boots; they go with almost everything. :)

Lydia said...

I love her hairstyles, too! And yeah, those type of boots definitely go with everything. It's awesome, isn't it? :)

Emily @ Anna Delores said...

I love her style, I've never really noticed her before (outside of Modern Family). Love! And yes, I'm quite sure that one photo is Vanessa Hudgens. But they have similar looks, so it's all good.

LinkWithin