Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive

  Hm.
  This is a tough one.  I don't think I've ever really had a moment specifically where I felt "passionate and alive", or at least it wasn't memorable enough because I can't think of any right this minute.  I can, however, list some things that make me feel very passionate and alive - just not one particular, outstanding moment.



  1. Driving while listening to the radio.  I don't k now why this makes me feel so good, but it just makes me forget my problems and gives me something to concentrate on while at the same time providing me with good music (if it's not some creepy song).  My favorite jam is "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. ;)


  2. Playing a moving song on my keyboard.  It like, runs through my veins man.  I get so into the playing, that it's like nothing else exists.  I just love pressing notes that make the most amazing sounds together.


  3. Listening to favorite songs.  I don't know about other people, but there are some songs that I literally get chills from and this feeling inside that I can't even explain.  Owl City's "Fireflies", "Aberdeen" by Cage the Elephant, and "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield always do that for me.


  4. Going out somewhere random and fun. I like those unexpected rides to the mall, going out to get a Frosty, or just dropping by a friend's shop.


  5. Doing things independently.  Usually I'm with either one of my parents or my sister, so it's kind of rare that I do stuff on my own.  But it always makes me feel very alive to do something and make decisions by myself - either at school with a few friends, by myself at the library or when I'm taking an exam, or even just alone when I'm texting somebody. 

  So yeah...looking at my list, I guess music, activity, and independent thinking make me feel passionate and alive. :)

LinkWithin