Friday, June 1, 2012

A Very Random Post 1

♥ I took a "Superhero Personality Test" today .

My results?
You are Hulk
Hulk
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Superman
60%
Wonder Woman
55%
Robin
55%
The Flash
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Batman
45%
Supergirl
45%
Iron Man
45%
Catwoman
20%

You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


Mhm....surrrreee.  I wish!  But maybe I'm stronger than I think. ;)

♥ I'm reading Vanity Fair by Thackeray. I honestly got it for my sister, but when I brought it home from the library I was like "I MUST READ THIS."  So...yeah we're kinda having to share it.

♥ Look at this outfit:

  Isn't it adorable?  I'd LOVE to wear something like this! :)

♥  This is true:
♥ For me, anyway:

 ♥ I just freaked out because I thought my anti-virus program that was running a scan was a virus.  Um...yeah.

♥  I reallllllyyyyy need to practice my piano.  But I'm almost too sleepy concentrate. ;___;

♥ I took a lot  of photos outside yesterday.  I got some good shots - I'll post them soon!

♥ It's the first day of June!  I hope everyone is having an awesome summer! :)

How is YOUR day going?

LinkWithin