Monday, June 11, 2012

Days 8 and 9

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday...I got really sick and just didn't feel like it.  But I'm better today!  So let's get to it. :)

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life 


   Dear boys who have come and gone,
     Some of you have made me really happy, some of you have made me really angry.  But I want to thank you all.  Thank you for helping me realize my priorities and getting my standards straight.  Thank you for forcing me to work through my emotions in a way that I can recognize them when they rise again and deal with them appropriately.  Thank you for making me appreciate my family even more than I already did.  Thank you for pushing me closer and closer to God, even if you don't realize that you did - I know He will love me unconditionally and never hurt me.  Thank you for opening my eyes to the type of guy I want and my own likes and dislikes that make me who I am.  Thank you for exhibiting signs that I can look for in the next guy so I can decide whether to stay or run like the wind. Thank you for helping me be content with being single.  Thank you for the things you have said, the ways you have acted, and the things you did and didn't do because I have learned something from it all.  I should probably be hurt and angry with some of you, and some days I am.  Some of you have been so kind and loving that you have given me faith in the opposite sex.  Mostly though, I'm thankful. I'm thankful, boys, that you you made me stronger.  You helped make me the type of girl I am today.  And I like me. :)


  - Lydia ♥

Picture from Pinterest.com

Day 9: A photo you took 


 

LinkWithin