Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 20: A hobby of yours

 Me and my Holga camera.  :)

  My favorite hobby is photography.  Even though I don't get to do it as much as I like (nor do I always have the best subjects), it's something that is really interesting for me.  I like lomography (or analogue, whatever you want to call it) the best - using real film and not knowing what your photos are going to turn out like until they are developed gets me really excited.  Digital photography is cool, too, plus it can be a little easier and less expensive since you don't have to pay for film or pay for developing said film.  I like messing with the settings, and finding resourceful ways in using my rather inexpensive point and shoot camera. 

One of my favorite digital photos.

One of my favorite analogue photos.

LinkWithin