Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 2: A favorite movie

  Time for Day 2 of the challenge!  A favorite movie of mine is Disney's Mulan.


  I have to say that Disney movies, even though they are made for kids, are some of the best, cleanest movie around.  My favorite movie of all movies in existence is Mulan.  I remember watching it when I was little, but mu love fore it didn't develop until I was about 12.  Asian culture has always interested me, and this movie is chock full of Chinese sayings, food, tradition, and music.  I literally can watch this movie over and over again and never get tired of it.  In fact, I used to own a fansite and Livejournal group for the movie, and now have a Tumblr page dedicated to it HERE.

BTW, off topic, but I wanted to announce a giveaway occurring at Anna Kate's blog! Go enter! :D

LinkWithin