So today is technically my last day of high school, and tomorrow I graduate! I've homeschooled my whole life. Here are some of the perks I've learned while homeschooling (many of these are learned in public or private school, too, but since I've homeschooled that's what I'm referring to):
1. How to read well.
2. How to be responsible for my own assignments.
3. Learning many different viewpoints.
4. Learning about many different religions.
5. Having the time to truly read and think about literature.
6. The ability to spend time with my sister and mom all day.
7. Being able to go to museums or the library during the day or week when I would normally be in school.
8. And so much more!